Thursday, July 16, 2009

"and if i could swim.... "

yay. life is good. i love being home and am hesitant to leave. partly bc i met a guy that puts a huge ☺ on my face. and also bc i haven't spent enough time w/ my family. but i also miss my loves in tTown sooooooooooo BIG. do you guys miss me yet?? hope so. so i have had like a thousand people read this thing... shocker. although that's not too many considering i've been at this for a year now, but still. shocker... there really might be other ppl than my mom, barbie, and juju reading this. haha. oh well... i do this for me, not for you guys. but i ♥ you, none-the-less.

worth downloading:


☛ Colin Hay- Overkill (anything by this amazing man for that matter.)
☛ Artery Music- I like you
☛ Holly Williams- Three days in bed

my, my my, it's a beautiful world. i am surrounded by beauty in my day-to-day life and i lurv it. beautiful family, beautiful friends, beautiful scenery. i ☺ pretty much all the time. i just love to smile, smiling is my favorite. and i could watch Elf everyday. be jealous. i'm feeling very lovey today. almost giddy. okay, a bit giddy. who would've thought i'd be crushin' on a younger guy? 21 isn't too bad though but absolutely no younger. it's strange, the chemistry. but i have a crush. ♥ who would've thought? blow off the 6'5"/30 yr old.. and revert to the 5'8"/yr old. oh well, who cares. he makes me smile. and he totally knows this song and this band and that's like uh•may•zing. i really like the fact that he can keep up with me and my social butterfly qualities -they usually turn men off- anyone that can follow me around and never meet a stranger, make me and my friends laugh, and keep up with my social ADD is definitely worth keeping around. hmmm...

i can't wait to live alone. but i will miss you dearly. DEARLY. promise we'll still hang all the time? i just feel like this will be the first step towards a new beginning for me. i'm so scared to graduate. ugh. student loans=the devil. i miss you, too. still. always. thank you for being there for me and for offering your assistance if i needed it, preesh. i envy you. not you- Yes, YOU. you inspire me, greatly. the glow that you have now is so beautiful, i can't wait to witness it face2face. play time. ☺ suh-curity... SUH-curity... won't you be my neighbor? lol. that's gonna be a trip. i don't want to leave you yet. come visit me? 5 more months and i'll be back here. scary. if you knew, would you still love me? pinky promise? I MISS YOUUUUUUUU. i'm going to try, try, try. gonna be better.



Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for miracles. God has blessed me heavily with those. thank you for that. the power of prayer is amazing. p.s. i am going to pray for you, and hope that your faith may be restored. i'm sure most reading this will pray for you, too. lucky you. ✡

Things I ♥:
-shrimp cocktail and garlic-cheddar biscuits
-rumplemints
-paula deen, y'all.
-comfy worn in pjs
-scent o' lil' babies
-first kisses
-big brother
-diet mt. dew
-new mixed cds
-chivalry
-holding hands
-dq
-zefron
-reunions w/ old friends
-LIFE.

"what's an adventure to do, but rest these feet at home with you."

No comments: