Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"I wanna go to Hawaii..."

"I want to go to Hawaii,
Build my castle out of sand...
And I won't need anybody telling me that I can't"


I think I've finally accepted it, and if you love me, you have accepted it, as well... I'm pretty much the most emotional human being to ever walk the face of the earth. I come with a twin, but not so much twin, as we were definitely not born on the same day and we definitely are not identical--- my sister. It doesn't seem as if our mom is quite this way... UGH!

I spent an amazingly wonderful Saturday in the comfort of my beautiful family, and although I had planned an eventful, fun-filled evening of my usual debauchery, I enjoyed this one probably more-so than the other. I guess you could say I'm growing up. Although, not as much as I'd like because if I'd have had my favorite person by my side, the night would have been almost as calm, but not quite... i'm just too ADD for my own good.

But anywho.. I spent my Saturday driving a little while, painting faces a bit, and being the object of an adorable five year old's affection, and boy, was it fun! :)
Everyone needs that every once in a while.

AND OH. EM. GEE. Did you see that Alabama game???
Can I just say ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!???????? #2 BAYBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freakin love it.
And I cannot wait for my "zone" seats this weekend.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and until then...
Peace, ♥, and Princeses
~WhitneyGirl

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Thanks for coming-
it made alot of peoples weekend!
I love you so much!
Mom

MommyGirl said...

Emma really appreciated you being here! I think it is hilarious that we are emotional twins!