Monday, February 23, 2009

"We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

I love my life! I've kinda struggled with that thought lately; I've been uber-stressed. yes, I said uber-stressed. First of all, this "crud" needs to leave me alone! I've had an upper respiratory/sinus infection for the past three weeks, yes 3***! booo, you illness, quit stalking me. kinda makin' me crazy. i just wanna stay in my bed and not leave the house because there are more germs floating around my classroom than DCH. yuck. Next, I have but one thing to say: He's just not that into you. And lemme' tell you, I needed to see that. I loved the movie. Absolutely Lurved it. It made me come to a realization that I have been needing for a long time. If he doesn't call you, he's not into you. "Men don't forget how much they like you, so put down the phone!", Thank you. "If you can find him, then he can find you. and if he wants to find you, he will." Thank you for that one, too. I am far better than that guy, that's for sure. Oh, and him, sir skank is officially out of my life forever. Thank you, Jesus. You have been good to me. I have amazing friends. Crazy, but amazing none-the-less. Thank you for getting me through each day! You are what keeps me from going crazy missing my family. You are my family. Thank you for that.




New year, new me. I'm trying to start all over. Let's try the whole single and lovin' it thing. I just have two more classes after this semester and then i'm done. yay, me! I have so many thoughts for what I want to do when I graduate. ugh. I need to get my resume together for summer internships. AHH!!! No more princess procrastinator. time to get serious. so that means NO Distractions. I'm gonna try to stick to it. I definitely am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. i lurve it. although, i'm getting fat. i hate it. new year, new me-- so let's get's get rid of this flab, ok whit? I want to start going to the rec. i need to start eating better/less. i wish i weren't on this stupid late night-college kid-fast food-ultra carb nutrition nightmare. speaking of nightmares: i'm over this one. this stupid, recurrent, completely messing with my head, taking me places i shouldn't be dream. it's weird, it's a dream and a nightmare at the same time. like my past is haunting me. i'm ready for it to stop. although, i miss him. come pick me up.

"on many occasions i go out into the world and make a complete fool of myself but i always come back, and in the end, i love every minute of it." -- f. scott fitzgerald

No comments: